Friday 17 June 2011

28 Days Later

ChongJ and I are back in Eldin! It's been sometime since we got in the World of Eldin. When you logged in, we were infected with the Zombieber virus. Now, we are Zombiebers! Aaaahh. Sing to you til your you turn in one as well. Apparently, Zombiebers are a special kind of zombies that are able to verbally emit a neural-kind of sound that affects the brainwaves. That's how they spread the infection.



We are in our nyan cat kitty cat outfits. Hmm... Looks like someone new took a little liking and interest in the both of us. It's hard to believe that we already have hardcore fans coming to stalk us.



I confess! I tickled the stalker to death with my feather. In defense, my Honour!



ChongJ's the Rainbow Knight. I'm the (not sidekick) manservant. See how I prepare shelter for the night and wood for his needs. We goof around on a peninsula overlooked by a building. 


No comments:

Post a Comment